HBG-Corp is involved in an international expansion process acting as one of the most important players in the sector of lightweight façades and that´s why we are looking for a person in order to incorporate to our Design Team. The job will be located in the centre of Frankfurt and sometimes it will require travels to our headquarters, located in Huesca or to the places where the projects are in execution.
The person incorporated will be responsible for leading, planning and managing the design stage of the assigned project bearing in mind contractual commitments in terms of time and face project design requirements to obtain the approval of its proposal by the agents involved (customer, cost manager etc.). In the implementation phase of the project, the employer will give informative support to the departments involved in it. In the phase of project studies support Tender’s Department.
The main tasks & responsibilities of the job position are:
- Lead, plan and manage the Project design phase.
- Plan the design phase of the Project in accordance with the Project master planning.
- According to the planning, estimate the workload and resources.
- Manage and organize the tasks of the design team members in order to achieve the contractual milestones.
- Make sure the department has all the information necessary for the design development and design approval by the client.
- To support the departments involved in the implementation phase of the project
- Provide all the necessary technical information to Site Manager and Project Manager for solving any doubts or troubles that can emerge.
- Provide information to HSQA Manager for giving support in the elaboration of the quality plans of Factory and building site.
- To support the Tender department in the project´s phases studies.
- Give support to the Tender department giving solutions and proposals in order to new Project studies.
Work Experience: + 5 years working in similar jobs.
Certified Degree or Post Graduate qualification in civil engineer, technical architect, architect or similar. Additional training in Master or postgraduate in facades, Master or postgraduate in project management or equivalents formations.
Speak German and English with advanced level of speaking and writing.
German regulations knowledge.
Computer Skills: Be fluent in Microsoft Office Word, Excel and Project, with an aptitude to learn any required HBG CORP software.
Other: Have a valid passport and driver’s license due to the need to travel.
What we offer:
Mode of employment: permanent contract.
Journey: full time.
Salary: to evaluate according to the person concret value.