This legal notice regulates the use of our website: www.eurosca.com; owned by EUROSCA S.A. (hereinafter EUROSCA).
Browsing this website gives you the status of USER and entails your full and unreserved acceptance of each and every one of the conditions published in this legal notice, warning that these conditions may be modified without prior notification by Eurosca, in which case it will be published and notified as soon as possible.
We recommend you read its content carefully if you wish to access and use the information and services offered on this website.
The user is also obliged to make correct use of the website, in accordance with the laws, good faith, and public order; and will be liable to Eurosca or to third parties for any damages that may be caused as a result of a breach of this obligation.
Any use other than the one which is authorised is expressly prohibited and EUROSCA may refuse or withdraw access and use at any time.
EUROSCA, in compliance with Law 34/2002 of July 11th on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, informs you that:
- Its corporate name is: EUROSCA S.A.
- Its EUROSCA is: EUROSCA
- Its registration number is: A22181184
- Its registered office is on: C/ Fornillos S/N, 22006, Huesca, Huesca
- It is registered in the Mercantile Register of Huesca
To communicate with us, we put at your disposal different means of contact that we detail below:
- Telephone: 974230223
- Address: C/ Fornillos S/N, 22006, Huesca,Huesca
All notifications and communications between the users and EUROSCA will be considered effective for all purposes when they are made through any of the means detailed above.
3. CONDITIONS FOR ACCESS AND USE:
The website and its services are free and have open access. However, EUROSCA may condition the use of some of the services offered on its website prior to the completion of the corresponding form. The user guarantees the authenticity and timeliness of all the data provided to EUROSCA and will be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made. The user undertakes to make proper use of the content and services of EUROSCA.COM and which may under no circumstances be used among others, to:
- Disseminate content that is criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, offensive,advocating terrorism or, in general, contrary to law or public order.
- Introduce computer viruses in the network or carry out actions that could alter, spoil, interrupt or generate errors or damage to electronic documents, data or physical and logical systems for EUROSCA or third parties, as well as hinder the access of other users to the website and its services through the massive consumptions of computer resources through which EUROSCA provides its services.
- Try to access the e-mail accounts of other users or restricted areas of EUROSCA computer systems and extractinformation.
- Infringe the rights of intellectual or industrial property as well as violate the confidentiality of the information on EUROSCA or third parties.
- Impersonate the identity of any otherusers.
- Reproduce,distribute, make available or any other form of public communication; transform or modify the contents, unless you have the authorization of the owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted.
- Collect data for advertising purposes, to send advertising material of any kind or communication with commercial purposes without a proper request or consent.
All the contents of the website such as texts, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, as well as its graphic design and source codes belong to EUROSCA and are protected by copyright and may in no way be understood to be ceded to the website user.
In short, the users who access this website can view the contents and, where appropriate, make authorized private copies provided that the elements reproduced are not subsequently transferred to third parties, not installed to servers connected to networks, nor subject to any type of exploitation. Likewise, all brands, trade names or distinctive signs of any kind that appear on the website are property of EUROSCA and the use or access to them attributes the user in no way any right over them.
The distribution, modification or public communication of the contents and any other act that has not been expressly authorized by the owner of the exploitation rights are prohibited.
The establishment of a hyperlink does not imply in any case an existing relation between EUROSCA and the owner of the website on which it is established, nor EUROSCA’s acceptance and approval of its contents or services.
EUROSCA is not responsible for the use that each user gives to the materials made available on this website or for the actions carried out based on them.
3.1 EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The content of this website has a general nature and a merely informative purpose, and full access to all content or its completness, correctness, validity or accuracy; suitability or usefulness for a specific purpose is not guaranteed.
EUROSCA is not liable, to the extent permitted by the legal system, for any damages of any kind arising from:
- The impossibility to access the website or the lack of contents, as well as the existence of vices and defects of all kinds of the contents transmitted, disseminated, stored or made available that have been accessed through the website or the services offered.
- The presence of viruses or other elements in the contents that may cause alterations in computer systems, electronic documents or user data.
- Failure to comply with the laws, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this legal notice as a consequence of the incorrect use of the website. More specifically, and for illustrative purposes, EUROSCA does not assume any responsibility for the actions of third parties that violate intellectual and industrial property rights,company secrets,rights to honour,personal and family privacy and to own image, as well as regulations on unfair competition and illicit advertising.
Likewise, EUROSCA declines any responsibility regarding the information that is outside this web and the information that is not managed directly by our webmaster. The links that appear on this website are exclusively to inform the user about the existence of other sources likely to expand the contents offered by this website. EUROSCA does not guarantee and does not take any responsibility for the accessibility or proper functioning of the linked sites; nor suggests, invites or recommends the visit to them, so it will not be responsible of the outcome of such actions.
Eurosca is not responsible for hyperlinks providade by third parties.
3.2 PROCEDURE FOR CONDUCT IN THE EVENT OF ACTIVITIES
In the event that any user or third party considers that there are facts or circumstances revealing an unlawful use of any contents on the web pages included or accesible on the website, should notify EUROSCA and properly identify and specify the alleged violations.
The administrative information provided through the website does not replace the laws, regulations, plans, general provisions and acts that must be formally published in the official journals of the government, which is the only instrument that can attest its authenticity and content. The information available on this website should be understood as a guide with no purpose of legal validity.
4. APPLICABLE LEGISLATION
The present conditions will be governed by the current Spanish legislation. The language used will be Spanish.