HBG-Corp is involved in an international expansion process acting as one of the most important players in the sector of lightweight façades and that´s why we are looking for a person in order to incorporate to our Design Team. The job will be located in the centre of Frankfurt and sometimes it will require travels to our headquarters, located in Huesca or to the places where the projects are in execution.
The person incorporated will be responsible for Design light facades such as curtain wall, ventilated facade, skylights, carpentry; in order to get approval from the client.
The main tasks & responsibilities of the job position are:
1.Review the whole project documentation:
- Review and understand all the technical and graphic documentation of a project for knowing the rules of application.
- Review and understand the contracted items.
- Identify contradictory due to measurement, infeasibility of project´s details, unforeseen additional elements, etc.
2. Give the design solutions for the project:
- Set the facade performance required in the technical documentation of the project.
- Design construction details, Visual mock-ups, prototypes and trials.
- Coordinate and supervise testing from the technical point of view.
- Validation of designs developed on the basis of the project’s requirements.
- Process and analyse the topographic and realization of virtual layouts.
- Provide improvements to the design that will reduce costs and time limits ensuring requirements set out in project.
3. Give support & information to other company members involved in the project:
- Assist the site manager and the person in charge of quality technical documentation for the elaboration of the plan of implementation of the Assembly work quality control.
- Facilitate the production manager and head of quality technical documentation for the development of manufacturing quality control plan.
- Facilitate the purchase manager, and Manager of quality technical documentation for the purchase of material.
- Preparation of technical reports in Spanish and English.
- To support the Department's Tender for the study of new projects.
-Work Experience: + 5 years working in similar jobs.Certified Degree or Post Graduate qualification in civil engineer, technical architect, architect or similar. Additional training in Master or postgraduate in facades, Master or postgraduate in project management or equivalents formations.
-Fluent German and English written and spoken.
-German regulations knowledge.
-Computer Skills: Microsoft office, Autocad, Athena.
-Other: Have a valid passport and driver’s license due to the need to travel.
What we offer:
-Mode of employment: permanent contract.
-Journey: full time.
-Salary: to evaluate according to the person concret value.